Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC
From: Alessandro Gromme <5b4alx@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:17:48 +0100
I feel bad for anyone who gets DQ'ed in a contest as well if anyone has
broken the rules and has been unmasked.
if someone did not break the rules, and is accused of having done so, has
clear and irrefutable evidence of not having done and is still qualified,
this I call it "decide in advance and deliberately to exclude someone from
the rankings."

about your sentence: "They usually have some pretty solid evidence. The
WRTC committee makes the rules for qualifying not CQ." well ... I can tell
you that in my case they have an ip that is not located in my area, which,
as belonging to a range of dynamic IP is in turn assigned to different
users on the network, which can not in any way attributable specifically to
me.
I have a contract with the static IP Internet provider signed three years
ago, an IP that never changes, and that is only assigned to my station.
Now I ask: "who have secure and unassailable proof of something?"

This is their strength, their luck: there are many people who can not
believe that the committee is acting improperly and therefore assumes that
they are always right, even in these cases as plugging your eyes or putting
your head under the sand like ostriches but it is not so