Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

To: "Jeffrey Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC
From: "Roberto Rey" <cwdude@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:31:49 -0500
I don't really agree with your assessment Jeff. Aren't we all friends here? Why can't I discuss what happened to me with my fellow contesters? Is the contest committee the "Enlightened Ones" that never make a mistake?

If I have nothing to hide and feel mistreated I will go and tell someone: Hey this happenend to me.. can you believe it? And the ones to tell my story are my fellow contestors. Now if I am a fat cheater and get caught, wouldn't I just go and hide under the first rock I find and not make any noise? But I have not cheated I will make some noise and make my case be heard!

I for one think there is something brewing in these DQs and somehting has to been done... Where there's smoke, there's fire...

73 de Rob HK3CW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>