Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@comcast.net>, "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:15:12 -0500
Because they don’t understand or don’t want to bother with connecting up their
logger to a cluster node.

Could be casuals just having fun.  Or just intimidated by computer connectivity.

Just like all areas don’t have 4G Wifi – not all contesters are wired and
connected like you think they are.

73

Ed  N1UR