Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not

To: Peter Voelpel <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:36:34 -0600
I did spot stations I worked
Not all of them mind you
I manually spotted those that were either not busy and or had a really good
rhythm or pattern to their exchange

There were more than a few I did not spot because they were
obviously not hearing USA, too busy on the
other radio (SO2R)(took too long to answer my call after their automated CQ)

I did not set N1MM+ to autospot my search and pounce Q's
because I was working part time casual and wanted to spot those deserving
stations :)

Cheers!
steve
KG5VK