Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange

To: Mike Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange
From: Kenneth Wolff <ken@k1ea.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:36:08 -0500
PV8ADI sent "RR" for the first 76 contacts, then switched to KW. Maybe he
had a configuration problem in his software or keyer? His log file shows
1000 as the sent power for all qsos. The file also lists RR as the
state/province (in the header).

This results a high percentage of busted exchanges *caused by PV8ADI*. A
quick look at the PV8ADI reverse log (a listing of every qso claiming to
work PV8ADI) shows when this happened. Most stations logged "RR." A few
made up a number.

PV8ADI is marked as a log with bad sent exchange info. No one will receive
a busted exchange with PV8ADI.

Ken - K1EA