Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it sh

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it show?
From: Peter Bowyer <peter@salmark.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 23:24:35 +0000
It would likely show all of those things. It should be easy to spot the
difference between assisted and unassisted operation with a full recording.
Since the requirement is for all audio that the operator can hear, the
process of tuning a second  VFO or second radio looking for mults whilst
CQing on the first should be discernable.

Of course there can be some confusion sometimes. One or two slightly
doubtful quick fire mults would not arouse suspicion. But patterns become
easy to spot.

Peter G4MJS