Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it sh

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it show?
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 04:41:54 -0500
Joe needs to go check again. Just about any modern transceiver that has a sub-receiver utilizes stereo receive audio. In my shack, my FT-1000D and FT-1000MP xcvrs have stereo receive audio. And most of the SO2R setups that I've seen use stereo receive audio as well.

The latter example (SO2R) is most likely the cases the Committee is interested in.

Dave, K8CC