Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs - killing Inovation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs - killing Inovation
From: 4O3A <4o3a@t-com.me>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:21:36 +0100
Advanced SO operating is skill based. I know many contesters who are not capable to run SO2R at all. They are not competitive any more. We are competing who has better skill. New improved SO operating techniques are a necessity and I hope this will never end. It keeps our sport exciting. CW monsters with lot of practice on Morse runner or RUFZ are amazing to me, and better than me. They will be much better in listening two synchronized pile ups and it's all about the skill. I will not complain and ask contest organizers to "tie their hands" with limitation in rules. I will rather spent some time practicing and trying to be competitive.

73

Ranko