Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs - killing Inovation

To: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs - killing Inovation
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:28:46 -0700
Hi Dave,

Thanks for asking. No, I have no problem with that on 40 and 80, and do work split in that situation. I'm primarily a CW op, and was thinking of CW.

73, Jim K9YC

On Thu,3/16/2017 6:53 AM, Dave Edmonds wrote:
I've been in several 40m only contests and it's not unusual to hear dx stations running on 7.050 outside of our phone band and listening for us stations on a us 40m freq... Is that what you dislike?