Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:33:21 -0400
I want to see logs due within 3-5 days (with reasonable extensions given
genuine circumstances such as travel from DX locations and no access to
internet, or computer crashes) and I want to see results within 1-2 months.

That said, there is the reality of all-volunteer log checking. So 3-6
months seems reasonable.

I don't think it should take a full year anymore. We are not dealing with
dupe sheets and paper logs.

Ria
N2RJ