[CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:58:12 -0400
Wow...this is something.

An audio recording of the scrubbed Qs would be interesting to hear.

73 de Vince, VA3VF

A couple of the locals (and many of you, I am sure) found that we are not in the logs of a couple big-ish M/S's and M-2 Caribbean stations logs for the latest CQWW SSB 2016

Both of us are very very careful with mults and have very low LCR % errors. (0.4% NIL's) (14 calls out of 3112 QSO's)

At first I thought maybe they just fat fingered our callsigns, but it was too much of a coincidence so we went digging.

We saw the open (public) logs and see some big gaps (where our QSO's should be at) and 'surmise' their logs have been scrubbed of common, non-mult contacts to meet the 10minute and only work mults QSO rules for M-S & M-2 operations.

Should THIS really be allowed? If I work someone in good faith, I certainly don't expect to be scrubbed from their log because they were cheating.

I've seen it all now.. Do I have to say "59 - 5, please don't scrub me from your log" ;-) <tic>

Now *I* am paying because others are cheating.

Mike VE9AA