Re: [CQ-Contest] Some Observations

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>, Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Some Observations
From: Wes Jennings <wjennings2011@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:37:32 +0000
I would and have put newbies in front of the radio during cqww and the other
major contests. Yes there have been issues that have turned into learning
experiences both for me and for the newbie. The fact is put someone in front of
the radio making contacts by far outweigh the loss of points.

Wes
WL7F