Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests

To: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:52:10 -0400
They sure should - thanks, Dave. I wonder why CQ WPX is different from CQWW. Do I dare to hope that the database specifics are the same, so that it would be easy to extend this to ARRL DXCC, 5BDXCC, etc. I do think that any extension of this sort of opportunity would be good for both the ARRL and contesting in general.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.