Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards

To: "'CQ Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards
From: "Henning" <mail@oz1bii.dk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 22:58:00 +0200
Often, if I have internet-access which is not that often, I use
www.cqcontest.net as a scoreboard.
It is the only one great enough to make a good job and it is a good place to
not being all alone in the contest.
Especially it is good for giving you a personal competition with your
friends.
It is supported by all the major contestprograms.

If WWROF are willing to make an agreement with the folks behind
cqcontest.net, it could be a really good start.

 Vy 73 de OZ1BII Henning
 EDR HF Contestmanager
Be updated:  www.EDR.dk