Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rule Change for Remote Ops - Always Multi-op?

To: jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rule Change for Remote Ops - Always Multi-op?
From: ShelbyK4WW <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:20:08 -0400
Kindasorta reminds me of the news media, following a news conference!
Telling me exactly what I heard, except in this case telling me exactly
what I read.

73, Shelby

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM, jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <
cq-contest@contesting.com> wrote:

> Hans, looks like reading the part .105 definition of control operator, If
> I operate W4AAW remotely and Mike W4AAW designates me as control  op, I'm
> then both the station operator and the control op, so I can enter SO class.
> If he doesn't designate me as such, he is the control op - then it would
> have to be multi-op per new ARRL rule definition.  With the new wording,
> hard to figure out the spirit or the intent.
>

> 73 John K3TN

73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC