Re: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Sunday September

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Sunday September
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:32:53 -0700
Hi Dave,

No, I didn't miss it. But it's not enough of an incentive, because, among other things, the mults are worth more than the QSO points, because working in-state pulls mobiles away from the bands where they can work distant out of state stations.  When you're mobile and have good (efficient) antennas, band changes are not always easy.

73, Jim