Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX 3000 as a contest radio?

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX 3000 as a contest radio?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 07:49:10 -0500
Well said.

Reminds me of the old saying:
What is the best antenna?
The one that you have.

73, Keith NM5G

-----Original Message-----
From: CQ-Contest [mailto:cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of
Kelly Taylor
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:04 PM
To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Cc: billamader@gmail.com; CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>

Charly makes a really good point: the technical analysis aside (K9YC and
others have very solid reasoning and research behind their opinions), it
seems in radio and in life, if you love something, you can't comprehend why
others wouldn't, and if you hate something, you can't comprehend why others
would like it.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone