Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

To: k5zd@charter.net, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 22:02:40 -0600
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the SS QSO. Noise wasn't too bad here on 80, but maybe my
supposedly "new and improved" antenna isn't that improved.  Did work a few
on 80 but it seems in years past it was much more crowded.  40 was wall to
wall signals both evenings.  Using a contest quality radio (Kenwood
TS950SD) sure does make a contest sound different after years of using low
to mid level radios!

73 John AF5CC