Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 09:27:41 -0600
You had me beat there. I didn't hear any VE4s the entire contest.  Only
worked MAR, ONS, GTA, ONE, and BC from Canada, which is really surprising.
I didn't operate on 20 meters at all, though, so I am sure that had
something to do with it.

One more rule change that might increase activity a little on Sunday is to
eliminate the off time rule and let everyone operate the entire 30 hours.

73 John AF5CC