Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

To: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 18:22:28 -0700
Thanks for clarifying that Tom.  If they had your recording they could have jumped easily to my conclusion.....they must have been using a remote receiver etc.....Very dangerous if they are already going into a situation with a bias.

I would like to know if these recordings have ever been the determining factor on a DQ?  If not, why are we wasting our time with it?

W0MU