Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ
From: Vitor Santos <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:35 -0200
I am the lucky guy...
My computer is old, my HD is full, and I don't have
conditions to record my contest.

But, again, I am the lucky guy - some times top-ten
but never top-five and never DQ, from 1990 to nowadays.

Hope to have fun like always in the last 27 years,
but never going up enough to be top five or top three...

73 and see you guys in 2018 contests...

PY2NY

PY2NY Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/