Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <kr2q@optimum.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 10:32:19 -0400
I pretty much stick to using my own name, though some years back I did use the
(first) name of a local high school kid who was in the news. He wasn’t well
known, so I did have to do a lot of repeats.

It so happens that we share the same name, though that name is my first name
and his last name. And he’s a pretty good basketball player.

73  -  James   K8MR