Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: Julio VE3FH via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:15:40 -0500
Nobody is being a cry baby here, neither Ria nor myself started this thread,
we're just expressing our disagreement with the original post which appears
to imply that the NAQP is the perfect contest, nor are we asking the NAQP
organizer to change the rules to suit us.

The NAQP rules clearly instruct to send "operator name" which obviously
isn't enforced, I'll never understand why that rule has never been reworded
to reflect the fact that hardly anyone uses his/her name.

And btw I find your suggestion regarding the SCP quite disturbing.

73,
Julio VE3FH