Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: "Yuri VE3XB" <ve3xb@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 23:07:52 -0400
Always amazes me.

Some smart guy comes up with "brilliant" idea and he starts testing everyone
else skills but not his own... It's like QRP ops keep complaining about  big
gun stations that couldn't copy their tiny signals but never call weak stations
themselves.

As a member of QRQ club I can copy CW at 40 wpm and higher speeds but I would
definitely make sure that I copied EEMIO right and will ask for the repeat.
Nothing wrong with that, especially if you weren't expecting this kind of joke
during contest rush. It just waste of valuable time, nothing more. On the other
hand if I had nothing better to do I would come back with some fancy name (like
Enine, my old friend's name, for example) and see how well the joker will copy
it. Not sure he will.

I guess that most people care about how to get contest exchange copying easier
for their party, but looks like some think otherwise, having fun at someone
else expense...

73 Yuri VE3XB