Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:44:47 -0400
I would add to Kevin's (N5DX) comment.  If SS were run in April or Sept and
not when it is, I would have a much higher likelihood of putting many more
Qs in than I do in SS - which is often a few hundred spread out over the 2
contests annually.  For the same reasons - priorities of family and work are
traded and in my case - SS loses every year being in November.

I find that serious SS people are often not serious CQ WW people.  So on one
hand it works well with the current timing - but if the goal is to get more
Qs going when SS is going on - Kevin's suggestion would have that effect.

You can't have it all folks.

Ed  N1UR