[CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: Bill via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:36:18 +0000 (UTC)
As mentioned CW SS falls on a bad weekend, in between the 2 CQWW's.

Also, on the first weekend of November the southern 1/3 of the country still
has generally nice weather. And many hams still get up to go to work on Monday.

That has done me in the last few years. A fun time is had Saturday evening,

but the low rates on Sunday, the sunshine and 80 F breeze coming through the
open window, the thought of going to work at 0600 on Monday. The butt gets to
squirming in the seat and before you know it the the radio gets turned off and
N1MM is exited. And then my wife says "Good, you're done, let's go for a bike
ride"

The CWSS isn't dead yet, it looks like it still takes a 24 hour effort to get
in one of the Top Ten boxes. When it only takes a 12 hour effort to get there,
changes will be made.

73, Bill KO7SS