Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

To: Bill Straw <ko7ss@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 13:43:49 -0500
I am usually the opposite. I will do CW SS but not SSB SS.  After the
Illinois QSO party, CQWW SSB, and CW SS in consecutive weekends, I usually
take off the next 2 weekends to get ready for the CQWW on CW and the 10
meter contest.  Of course I am much more of a CW than phone operator, and
100 watts to small antennas usually does much better in CW than in SSB
contesting.

Swapping the order of Sweepstakes is an interesting idea, but will probably
not happen as people get use to each one being a certain weekend.

73 John AF5CC