Re: [CQ-Contest] Certificates for ARRL DX - a great motivator for new co

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Certificates for ARRL DX - a great motivator for new contesters
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:45:38 -0600
Other than plaques the ARRL needs to go to a download your award system like CQ.  This would eliminate the need for a Certificates NO.

For marketing purposes I can see sending out certs to new people, but someone would have to stay on top of that and I don't see that happening.

I was actually surprised that when I go to my account on the ARRL that I am not able to download previous certificates.

W0MU