Re: [CQ-Contest] Certificate

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Certificate
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:14:09 -0400
When I first started out contesting, I would check out the rules of the smaller
contests to see if they issued certificates to lower levels such as call areas
or states. Knowing that I had a chance of winning a certificate gave me more
motivation to enter the contest. Participating in some of the smaller regional
contests gave me experience for the bigger contests, but, more importantly,
provided that ongoing motivation that has resulted in today’s interest in
radiosport. Am I the only example of this reward?

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."