[CQ-Contest] Announcement - 2017 Florida QSO Party Results now available

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, FQP <fqp@kkn.net>, Florida Contest Group <fcg@kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcement - 2017 Florida QSO Party Results now available
From: Christopher Blake <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:44:56 -0400
Hi FQP Fans,
Just a quick note announcing that the *2017 Florida QSO Party Results *have
just been posted at floridaqsoparty.org
You can find them under the *Results* tab; look for both the Write Up and
the Scores files.

In addition, you can find the updated all-time *Records* files under the
website's *RECORDS* tab. New Records set in the 2017 FQP are highlighted.

Many thanks to FCG President and Past President Chris WF3C and Dan K1TO for
their many, many long hours of hard work to deliver these vy FB results.
Also, sincere appreciation to webmaster Sebastian W4AS for posting them.

*Very special Thanks* to all of you who participated including our many
friends Out-of-State; you make the FQP a truly fun and exhilarating
experience.

*Now Let's Get Fired Up - The 2018 FQP is **April 28-29. *
All 67 Counties will be active and we will have many fixed, portable and
mobile FL stations on the air.
*Details including FQP Rules, 2018 Spelling Bee, Plaque sponsors, etc. can
be found on the floridaqsoparty.org <http://floridaqsoparty.org>website.*

Please mark your calendars - we hope you will join the Party!

73,

Chris, NX4N, on behalf of:

Chris, WF3C and Dan, K1TO – President and Past President

Florida Contest Group, proud sponsors of the FQP since 1998