[CQ-Contest] He Who Cycled

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] He Who Cycled
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:58:17 -0400
As Tom cycled through PVRC territory in 2015, he was going to stay with me but
his timing ended up having him reach Fred K3ZO south of me  more conveniently,
so the next day I met him at lunch time and took him to a favorite Italian
restaurant in Laurel MD.

After we ate I said I'd take him and his bike over to a starting point where he
would have much more bike-friendly roads on his way north on his way to Kam
N3KS's QTH to operated in the WAE) but he was very determined to cycle every
mile, so off he went.

A book buying suggestion: My wife and I will be doing a biking vacation in
OH0/Aland Islands this year, hoping to visit Jukka OH6LI as part of the trip.
She suggested letting my daughter buy Tom's book for me for Father's Day, since
I'm not all that easy to buy things for - great idea!

73 John K3TN