Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN Announcement on FT8 Spotting

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN Announcement on FT8 Spotting
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:08:26 -0400
Pete,

Perhaps it is time to get rid of the legacy server approach and embrace the
same technology that countless high traffic websites and ecommerce platforms
use- Cloud. Both AWS and Azure offer no-brainer autoscaling capabilities that
make capacity, redundancy, and availability a thing of the past.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.