Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or

To: "'David Siddall'" <hhamwv@gmail.com>, "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or ideas?
From: "Kari Gustafsson" <kari@sm0hrp.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 20:27:30 +0200
Hi Dave,

I remember too. It was nice.  I am not going as I am setting up some new
antennas – 4 on 40 m and 2 x 5 on 20 m. You know we SM (and LA:s as well) hams
are so equal in marriage that after this antenna work I have consumed all my
“own free time” for the quarter with only  some spare time left for upcoming
contests.

I like the idea with an Ipad but I am afraid she see will see “through me” :)
Women today are so smart – “they rule” the world as I say to my son at
University (SA5ODJ BTW).

Good luck in the WRTC – are there any webcasts to watch?

73s Kari SM0HRP