Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or ideas?
From: Bill via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 16:07:21 -0400
Agreed.  You operate in the East Coast US district,  your scores from east
coast US locations count toward qualifying as a East Coast rep..  Your partner
is an east Coast US op.

You operate in Western EU,  your scores count toward being a rep of that area
Your partner is from the same area.

Basically, you qualify from the area you operate in.  W1XYZ wants to qualify
for WRTC as an East Coast US, he operates from East Coast US.

Now, if you want to qualify as an African you can be W1XYZ/5A and qualify as an
African rep.  Same for Carib...W1XYZ/KP! now is in the running as  a rep from
that area, not from East Coast US.

Bill KH7XS/K4XS