Re: [CQ-Contest] 2022 WRTC Thoughts

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2022 WRTC Thoughts
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:17:52 -0400
On 7/17/2018 12:47 PM, Ed K1EP wrote:
I am sure there are other technical hurdles to overcome.
A couple of possible hurdles come to mind:

1. What if one team is trying to receive while another team is trying to transmit? Without duplexed antenna systems and radios, I'm not sure how one station would be able to receive and transmit simultaneously.

2. Don't the WRTC stations have directional antennas? What if one team wants the antenna pointed one direction while another team wants the antenna pointed a different direction?

Bob...