Re: [CQ-Contest] "Test" At End of CQ

To: wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Test" At End of CQ
From: PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:23:15 -0300
If I hear just the call, no, no, I will not answer,
because my mind first response will be: "is this
guy trying do work somebody that I can't listen?".

If I hear the call with TEST, I will answer him
ASAP.

easy...
.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/