Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted vs "Unassisted"

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted vs "Unassisted"
From: OZ1BII Henning <mail@oz1bii.dk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 23:07:11 +0100
@K9YC Jim
And you really do not know what the meaning of "2BSIQ" is - or would you
just point something out !

Categories and Assisted and SO2R and . . . .
Isn't it all about the way results are presented to the public ?
Why is it so hard to make OVERLAYs and put the results on-line?
I think it is all about sorting the final results.

Take a look of the listings in the SAC Booklet 2020 -
https://www.sactest.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Booklet-2020.pdf

* Vy 73 de OZ2I  Henning *

Den tor. 18. mar. 2021 kl. 17.11 skrev Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com