Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting and the FT8 Revolution

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting and the FT8 Revolution
From: PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 20:31:37 -0300
My two cents...

I look ahead and still think that I have so much to
do in CW & SSB (*or even RTTY*). FT8 will *maybe*
aomething to me, probably after my retirement,
in five years. Let's see...

Anyway, looking from other point of view, now I
am "FT8-lover" because we can use it like a
propagation monitor. I still need to understand
it better, but CT1BOH conferences were superb!!

I am sure that will see all of you next IARU HF
Championship (*Mixed CW & SSB*), WAEDC (*SSB,*
*CW & RTTY*), CQ WW both modes and ARRL 10
Mixed.

C Y A and don't forget to put your antennas to
south...  Bye bye
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/