Re: [CQ-Contest] [k6bj] Starlink

To: k6bj@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [k6bj] Starlink
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:13:26 -0800
On 1/4/2023 3:10 AM, Alan Hawrylyshen wrote:
Are there options to get the star link up higher on your next arborist visit?

I think I've reached the point of diminishing returns, short of cutting down the lovely stand of birches next to the shack. He did take down one of them, and trimmed two of the others. The dish is on a mast mounted to a Radio Shack tripod on the steel roof of the shack, with two 4 ft sections of the modular military surplus mast.

73, Jim K9YC