[CQ-Contest] WRTC2022 Reflector

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2022 Reflector
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:34:35 +0000
All,

For those of you dismayed that you can no longer post to the recently removed
WRTC2022 reflector, please note that I have recreated a reflector at
wrtc2022reflector@groups.io.  Please feel free to sign up again to that
reflector; previous members are not automatically carried over, this is
essentially a new reflector.

While this new group is not (at least for now) monitored by the WRTC Committee,
its obvious to me that participants and other interested parties want and need
a place to discuss issues.  This can be that place.

I will not be censoring points of view, but I will ask all posters for a
refrain on personal attacks if they wish to participate.

73,
Drew K3PA