Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest - Self-spotting is allowed in ALL e

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest - Self-spotting is allowed in ALL entry categories, including UNASSISTED
From: "Joseph B. Fitzgerald" <jfitzgerald@alum.wpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 17:46:44 +0000
Good attitude Vitor!

I am a bit of a donkey too.  Self spotting seems crazy to me, but here we are.
 The beauty of contesting is that you can create your own overlays ... for
example I sometimes challenge Sig N3RS, and one of the "rules" we have for
ourselves is that your score does not count unless you attend church on Sunday
morning!

Looking forward to working you this coming weekend from K1KI, and make sure to
have fun!

de KM1P Joe