[ct-user] re CAT CT FT-1000mp

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] re CAT CT FT-1000mp
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:47:17 +0000
Gary,

I have found one good reason to run CT in a WINDOW.  That is to
circumvent the mouse problem you describe.

However, I only run it there to move and size the windows in CT and
the exit and save the configuration. CT is then run in straight DOS.
I've never really needed a Mouse except for this.  I find the time
spent moving over to a Mouse to do anything a loss over using the
keyboard.

73 de Brian/K3KO