[ct-user] Ideosycncrasy of Ten-Tec Omni VI+

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ideosycncrasy of Ten-Tec Omni VI+
From: James White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (James White)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:00:58 -0500
I also noticed some weird stuff like this last weekend when I went
mono-10...some of the QSOs did NOT have an exact frequency attributed to
them and there were a LOT of buffer overflow error messages...since I was
single band I was not real concerned but it does appear something is not as
smooth as the old Omni VI was with the 'puter.

Others?

K4OJ