[ct-user] Never enough com ports

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Never enough com ports
From: aa2gs@isoc.net (Russ Connors)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:48:06 -0500
Need some advice, please.

I have com ports tied up with: (1) Radio control; (2) TNC (expendable
for non RTTY tests);and (3) HotSynch manager grabs COM 4 and practically
owns unless I go in and physically say disable.

Not I want to add WinFax Pro which will want a COM port (I presume). I
already lost the ability to use my modem because of no COM port
available.

Do I have enough COM ports to do what I want and just need to
reconfigure them? Forgot to mention I'm using ADSL so I have a network
card for that which I presume uses a COM port.

COMport challenged,

Russ
AA2GS