[ct-user] DVP Help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP Help
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:50:24 -0600
When you have the symptoms that he has you do.

He probably had a RAM Drive at one time that is now disabled and CT is
looking for the files there, as defined in a DOS SET statement.  (SET
DVPPATH = D:)

The other option is to change the SET statement to point to the DVP files on
your hard drive if you don't want to use a RAM Drive.