[ct-user] CTWIN 9.87

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.87
From: tony.kaz at verizon.net (N2TK, Tony)
Date: Wed Mar 5 05:48:05 2003
HI John. When I uninstalled a previous version of CTWIN, I would still show
CTWIN in my "add/remove" window in "add/remove" software in "Control Panel".
I ran Symantec Ghost to get rid of anything to do with CTWIN in the
registry. That cleaned it up. Then when  installed CTWIN9.87  it acted like
a new install and ran fine.
Tony
N2TK/NP2.