[ct-user] CTWIN 9.87

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.87
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed Mar 5 22:32:16 2003
I cleaned up the web page.  Here is how the text reads now:

"IMPORTANT: CTWin is packaged as a .ZIP archive. After unzipping the
archive, run the SETUP.EXE program to begin the installation. If you are
updating CTWin 9.71 or later, select "Repair Installation" and it will
update your current installation with the new files. If you are updating
CTWin 9.70 or earlier, you must use Add/Remove Programs from the Windows
Control Panel to completely uninstall the old version before installing the
new version."

73 - Jim AD1C

At 05:27 PM 3/5/2003 -0500, Ken Wolff wrote:
>When I went from 9.70 to 9.71 I threw out the old device driver package and
>started using a new one. You needed to completely uninstall 9.70 or before,
>then do a new install of 9.71.
>
>If you have installed CTWIN 9.71 or later, it should be OK to click on the
>repair button to overwrite all the files.
>
>This change happened in March 2002.
>
>- Ken

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC