[ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy
From: driley at riley.net (Dave Riley)
Date: Wed Aug 6 08:06:53 2003
> What should I - put Windows 98 on it so I can boot as DOS, something
> more modern and setup dual boot (however that done), or just say the
> hell with it and run CTWin (and any issues with networking with DOS CT
> then?)

I use WinXP Home Ed with no problems with CTWin. However if you wan to boot
staight to DOS prompt (Win98se or older) go to http://www.bootdisk.com amd
DL any version bootdisk of DOS/Win you want. As long as you have a FAT
partition (or FAT32 partition for Win95B or later) You can run CT Dos with
that. You'll probably have to do some tweaking with autoexec.bat &
config.sys.

Dave N8IA