[ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy
From: rsmorris at att.net (Robert S Morris)
Date: Wed Aug 6 08:06:51 2003
Hi Jim and the rest,

Yes I have been doing this for a couple of years now.
There are 3 WindowsSE machines and one WinXP machine running here
right now.
There are 11 DOS machines running CT.
All are connected using  3com ethernet cards.
One Windows (XP) machine connects to the internet and has connection
sharing enabled.
Any of the 3 other Windows machines can access the Internet.
One Windows machine is running K1TTT's Wintelnetx.
Wintelnetx is the interface between the internet connection and the
DOS machines.
Each DOS machine has it's own assigned IP address and uses NETTSR
(from K1TTT) to utilize com4 as it's "packet" connection.

Works great!!

Take care
73/Bob
W4MYA