[ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy
From: k1ttt at arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Tue Aug 5 17:19:53 2003
using my nettsr they talk just fine, though it does take a couple
changes to the command line because ctwin's default Ethernet setup is
different than the nettsr default.  I would expect they should talk ok
on serial networks also, though I don't know about the loop option.

As always you want to be sure to run the same versions of ct and ctwin
on a network.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net